Welcome and thank you for visiting Doses of Daisha!
I am a believer in Christ and radiating positive energy to those around me. Along with working nine to five, I am a Notary- Loan Signing Agent for the beautiful state of Texas. Don’t let the baby face fool you, my nearing thirty years of life on earth has taught me many lessons and some I’m still learning.
My love for writing inspired me to create my own blog and share the everyday things that I enjoy doing the most. In my blog you’ll discover many topics such as fitness + health, DIYs, travel and much more! I hope that whatever you may read from Doses of Daisha, encourages you and gives you that little extra push you’ve been needing!
- DIY: Candy Cane Wreath x Dollar TreeHoliday decor isn’t complete without a super adorable door wreath to wow your family and guests as they approach your doorsteps. Wreaths display holiday spirit even if the inside of your home isn’t overstocked with holiday ornamentations. This Christmas season I made a candy cane […]
- Healthy Snack IdeaSoy Yogurt – Vanilla Sliced Strawberries or fruit of choice Granola Yogurt and I have always had a love- hate relationship. I felt like I could never find a yogurt brand or flavor that satisfied my taste buds. And in my mid twenties, my body […]
- Finding Your Fitness MotivationIf your having trouble getting to the gym, keep reading! If you’re wanting to stay in shape but the gym really isn’t your thing, I have a few of my own personal tips that motivated me to get back in to the gym and reach […]
- Fitness Hobby: YogaA friend of mine from work suggested to me that I try yoga. They informed me of the benefits such as improving balance and reducing stress. Since I’ve tried been going to classes, I can get through my shift without feeling tired or bending over […]
- DIY: Acrylic Event SignsI enjoyed creating this beautiful acrylic gender reveal sign for my cousin and his girlfriend. I loved the smiles on their faces when they first laid eyes on their personalized keepsake. This was my first time creating an acrylic sign and putting my crafty side […]
- How to Pack a Healthy LunchA funny story of why and how I started to pack my own lunches beginning at five years old. One day, my school cafeteria was serving what looking like a small plastic bowl full of pickles. I sat down at my seat and had no […]
- One Month of BloggingI’ve been blogging for a month now and I am obsessed! I mean OBSESSED. WordPress might be my new favorite app. I love when I hear the WP notification and see multiple badges waiting to be opened. Now, I haven’t had a ton of success […]
- Affordable DIY Bathroom Decor + InspoMy bathroom towel rack needed a major redo. I wanted to give a spa like feel but at a bargain price. The sign is a DIY project I’ve done using Cricut design space, wood sign, paint and vinyl. The towels and Chanel lotion are things […]
- Cruising in 2022For my winter vacation, I joined my aunt and her Atlanta book club friends for fun onboard Carnival Cruise line. We are traveling to Ocho Rios, Jamaica and Nassau, Bahamas. This is my second cruise I’ve ever taken since 2014 and I was excited to […]
- Self Love Idea: Valentines DayIf you’re a happily single lady or gentleman like myself, you probably won’t be receiving a traditional Valentines Day gift from someone special. That’s okay, this year we are loving ourselves more so that V- day won’t seem so lonely! Here are a few self […]