1. My favorite time of day is the crack of dawn.
2. Pink is my favorite color but I’m usually wearing black
3. I’m an Aquarius
4. I have two tattoos
5. Small spaces and holes make me nauseous
6. I have no idea how to apply makeup
7. I like to take long hot showers
8. I research everything
9. I love to travel
10. Fall is my favorite season
11. I’ve been athletic since I was five
12. I did the big chop in 2014
13. I’m terrified of anything that crawls or flies
14. Mac & Cheese will forever have my heart
15. I’ve been drinking coffee since I was a kid
My love for writing began in elementary. It has always been a form of expression for me being that I was extremely introverted as a child. My mom would buy me books and journals for me to read and write in every holiday. I would jot down all of the silly kiddy stories that lived in my head on paper. A lot of them probably never made sense but the pencil lead meeting the paper brought joy to my little heart.
I’m pretty sure I was the only kid in class who was excited for reading and writing assignments. I could take a writing prompt, assignment or whatever and create a story that earned me perfect or almost perfect score. As I grew older, my shyness was improving but my feelings were all over the place. Just like any other growing teen, I had roller coaster of emotions. Jotting down those teenage thoughts and feelings gave my journals and writing new purpose.
I created this blog to share the things in my life that are most important to me. I listed 15 random facts about me above because we relate to each in so many different ways. I’m hoping my blog relates to you, leaving you inspired in any way possible.